If you’ve followed my recipes at all – you know I love garlic. This recipe didn’t disappoint in the garlic department and it’s sooo easy!
- Olive oil
- Fresh garlic, peeled and minced – as much or as little as you like. I think you can never have too much garlic. We used 5 or 6 cloves.
- Rock salt
- Optional: Parmesan cheese garnish
- Cut off bottom tips of the asparagus. This are generally stringy and fibrous.
- Put the asparagus tops in a glass pan or dish (with lid) or a large resealable bag.
- Drizzle olive oil over asparagus, add minced garlic. Let it sit. If it’s in a resealable bag you can occasionally move bag around for good coverage. If they are in a pan, move them around a couple times.
- Sprinkle with a little salt, place on grill medium-low heat and grill for about 6 to 7 minutes until tender.
- Garnish with shaved parmesan cheese (optional)
We enjoyed this recipe with grilled honey-teriyaki chicken!
What’s your favorite way to way to make asparagus?