Country-style pork ribs are one of the most frugal meats you can buy. This Slow Cooker Country-Style Pork Rib recipe is simple and so easy. It’s a fantastically simple base recipe that you can add to or serve with a variety of sauces.
- About 5 – 7 pounds of country-style pork ribs
- Water, 1 Cup
- Sherry, ½ Cup
- Barbecue sauce, ¼ Cup
- Worcestershire sauce, a few shakes
- Garlic salt and pepper to taste
- Season country-style ribs with garlic salt and pepper, to your liking.
- Put ribs into slow cooker. Whisk together water, sherry and barbecue sauce and pour over the ribs in the slow cooker
- Shake worcestershire sauce over the top of it. I did a few shakes.
- Cook on low for 8 hours. Don’t stir too much, just leave it be, with the lid on. Over stirring will break apart the ribs.
- Remove with tongs and serve with your favorite toppings. We served with barbecue sauce!
What’s your favorite rib recipe? In the oven? Crockpot? Barbecue?