Pork chops are a really affordable meat option, often going for as low as $1.49/lb – but they can easily taste too dry or bland. Although not the most photogenic recipe out there, this Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chop recipe is delicious – and not at all dry as it simmers in a creamy gravy that goes well with mashed potatoes. It was also extremely easy to throw together.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 can of Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom soup (I used two)
- ¾ cup of milk
- 1 package of ranch salad dressing mix
- ⅛ cup of water
- I also added 8 ounces of sliced mushrooms I had in the fridge and that I needed to use
- Put pork chops in slow cooker (mine were frozen).
- In a separate bowl mix together milk, ranch dressing mix, mushroom soup and water.
- Pour mixture over pork chops in the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4 hours – although I think I cooked mine for more like 6 hours because my chops were frozen when I tossed them in to the slow cooker. You just want to make sure they aren’t pink inside.
I think this lends itself well to being served with with mashed potatoes!
What’s your favorite way of cooking up pork chops?