This Slow Cooker Ravioli is probably one of the EASIEST slow cooker recipes I’ve ever made. Very, very simple and fast. Great for days when you really only have five minutes to throw things into a crockpot – no dicing, slicing or pre-cooking!
- 1 (25 oz) bag frozen (beef) ravioli - I used spinach and cheese raviolis
- 1 (26 oz) jar pasta sauce
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce - I used 12 oz of tomato paste. Because that’s what I had and I envisioned a thicker sauce
- 1 Cup water
- 2-3 teaspoons red pepper - Omit if you don’t want too spicy. I left this out so my kids wouldn’t fuss.
- Italian season to taste
- 1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pour half of pasta sauce into the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add frozen ravioli.
- Add additional pasta sauce, tomato sauce, water and red pepper (if added) over ravioli in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning on top.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours. This is not one you want to stir a lot – as the ravioli could break apart after getting soft. Although honestly – it all tastes amazing together, so it won’t matter either way.
- Serve with garlic bread and a green salad. Add more mozzarella for garnish if desired.
Need a Slow Cooker? I’ve found the best places to look are Costco and Amazon in terms of price and quality. See all the current slow cookers available on Amazon at this time.
What’s your favorite slow cooker recipe?